Facebook is locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisT53

Commendable
Jun 3, 2016
Hi I have my Facebook set up where it tells me if anyone has tried logging into it, well yesterday I logged into it from kadok a picture printing thing at target, and now I can't log into my Facebook.. Every time I try it says.. " your account has been temporarily locked because of spacious activity" and when I click continue I have to put in some letters then it says we sent a confirmation code to your number (which i don't have anymore) so I can't get the code from text. And it don't give me no other options to get the code from, how else can I unlock my Facebook?

Solution
options:

1.contact facebook though facebook.com>help>my personal account was disabled

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907

facebook is going to want a lot of personal info and still might not grant it if it doesn't match what your account shows.

2. if you set up trusted friends in your facebook settings go to facebook help and how to recover account using trusted friends.

3. if you have an email linked to your account there is a recovery option using that under facebook help.

4. give up on your old account and create a new account. then get all your friends to flag your old account till it goes away :)

maxwellmelon

Honorable
Oct 2, 2013
options:

1.contact facebook though facebook.com>help>my personal account was disabled

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907

facebook is going to want a lot of personal info and still might not grant it if it doesn't match what your account shows.

2. if you set up trusted friends in your facebook settings go to facebook help and how to recover account using trusted friends.

3. if you have an email linked to your account there is a recovery option using that under facebook help.

4. give up on your old account and create a new account. then get all your friends to flag your old account till it goes away :)

Solution

kanewolf

Judicious
There is a way to setup trusted contacts on facebook if you are locked out. But you would have had to do that before the incident. It sounds like you had setup two factor authentication (text message) but you failed to update your profile when you got a different number. I don't have a recommendation, you have shot yourself in the foot good...

Status
Not open for further replies.