Facebook Security Hole Shows Your Friends' Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeana

Distinguished
May 21, 2008
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Damnit!!!! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE I DELETED MY ACCOUNT!!![/citation]

What does that have to do with anything?

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]babybeluga[/nom]Oh no, my super hot cyber sexing is public =/[/citation]

"sup lady, I'll fill your security hole"

That's how it usually goes =D

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
OH NOZ HE ACCEPTED Kip Drory, thats int3rnets suicideZ !!!

but seriously if you use facebook then you truly have... 0 friends.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]but seriously if you use facebook then you truly have... 0 friends.[/citation]

I understand that you either hate facebook or just don't see the point in social networking but that statement is completely false.

daworstplaya

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]OH NOZ HE ACCEPTED Kip Drory, thats int3rnets suicideZ !!!but seriously if you use facebook then you truly have... 0 friends.[/citation]

LOL! Too bad most folks giving you the "Thumbs down" don't realize it's from South Park.

[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I understand that you either hate facebook or just don't see the point in social networking but that statement is completely false.[/citation]

Obviously you don't watch SouthPark. That statement is from one of the episodes and utterly hilarious. Facebook has its uses but for the most part is a waste of time.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]daworstplaya[/nom]LOL! Too bad most folks giving you the "Thumbs down" don't realize it's from South Park.Obviously you don't watch SouthPark. That statement is from one of the episodes and utterly hilarious. Facebook has its uses but for the most part is a waste of time.[/citation]

I do watch Southpark and I know the episode he's referring to but I'm not sure if that second statement was a reference to it (no quotations to indicate whether it was or not). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong; I didn't commit much of the episode to memory other than "Kip Drory = Bad friend stock."

daworstplaya

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I do watch Southpark and I know the episode he's referring to but I'm not sure if that second statement was a reference to it (no quotations to indicate whether it was or not). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong; I didn't commit much of the episode to memory other than "Kip Drory = Bad friend stock."[/citation]

It was in the episode. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmAMa-SE8o

LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.