Solved! Failed BIOS Update

Jan 5, 2019
My laptop computer is DELL VOSTRO 1450...I tried to update BIOS downloaded from the Dell website and it stuck at the beginning of the installation. So I removed the battery and when I turned it on again the screen shows nothing, totally black and frequent BEEP sounds are heard from the motherboard. I can't do anything as there is nothing on the screen. The DVD drive can be ejected. But I don't know how to recover my PC. If someone know a method please answer me

Solution
Did you source your BIOS from here? You shouldn't have removed the battery in fact there is a clear warning about not killing the power to the laptop while updating BIOS, it's also the reason why you're asked to connect the AC power adapter while updating.

Lutfij

Splendid
Did you source your BIOS from here? You shouldn't have removed the battery in fact there is a clear warning about not killing the power to the laptop while updating BIOS, it's also the reason why you're asked to connect the AC power adapter while updating.

Solution
Feb 22, 2019
My laptop computer is DELL VOSTRO 1450...I tried to update BIOS downloaded from the Dell website and it stuck at the beginning of the installation. So I removed the battery and when I turned it on again the screen shows nothing, totally black and frequent BEEP sounds are heard from the motherboard. I can't do anything as there is nothing on the screen. The DVD drive can be ejected. But I don't know how to recover my PC. If someone know a method please answer me
It will work just watch a YouTube video for a fix it’s very easy , restart and go to bios and do a simple step