Fans Make Awesome Street Fighter Short Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoonie

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2007
Everything was AWESOME in the first clip, except for that last flying kick they did at the same time.. 15 feet apart.

blacksins

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
[citation][nom]Zoonie[/nom]Everything was AWESOME in the first clip, except for that last flying kick they did at the same time.. 15 feet apart.[/citation]
i wanted to say that about the first video, but u forgot to mention that the characters don't look like the original and they're too skinny for this kind of fighting !!

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Man, only enough time right now to watch the first one. That was friggin awesome! Put Hollywood to shame is right! Someone with a friggin brain putting it to work! Awesome!

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
Pretty neat. Anyone seen College Humor's Street Fighter: The Later Years? That one alone already put Hollywood's Street Fighters to shame, plus it was freakin' hilarious. The best line was Balrog's "Kick, what is kick".

ryanjm

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
[citation][nom]blacksins[/nom]... and they're too skinny for this kind of fighting !![/citation]

I hope that was a joke. These guys are in incredible shape, especially considering it's a Youtube video and usually they just use whoever they know, and the average joe is in pitiful shape.

Computer_Lots

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
Very nice for just some independent films. I thought the first one was the best. The second would have been pretty good except Ken looked ridiculous. Gee, was that a wig, I couldn't tell.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Too skinny?? Real fighters need to be agile and don't need to be bulky like hulk. They are in great condition. Great short films, yes.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]husker[/nom]Um, ever heard of Bruce Lee?[/citation]
Little known fact, Bruce Lee was actually a 6-foot-5 227-pound Mexican wrestler. It was all camera tricks that made him look like a 5-foot-7 160lb Chinese man. Google it.

blacksins

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
[citation][nom]husker[/nom]Um, ever heard of Bruce Lee?[/citation]
[citation][nom]hellwig[/nom]Little known fact, Bruce Lee was actually a 6-foot-5 227-pound Mexican wrestler. It was all camera tricks that made him look like a 5-foot-7 160lb Chinese man. Google it.[/citation]

loooool fail!! guys calm down i just see that the real ryu and ken in the game have big muscles, here all i see is bones! great videos though!!

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]blacksins[/nom]loooool fail!! guys calm down i just see that the real ryu and ken in the game have big muscles, here all i see is bones! great videos though!![/citation]

The Ken in the first video has what I would imagine a real life Ken's muscles would look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.