Fans Makes Modern Warfare 2 Movie for $209.42

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
I thought I was actually playing the game.
I wish Hollywood would give the fans what they want.
They need to go remake the Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat movies.

jenkem

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
the idea of a bunch of guys running around like they we're in a video game didn't seem so great at first, but that was actually really well done.

SlickyFats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
Okay so I was skeptic but I found myself enthralled with it and a bit disappointed that it wasn't longer (but only because I wanted to see more). They did an excellent job. Kudos to them.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]PhantomTrooper[/nom]Um...the bullet would arrive long before the sound. FAIL![/citation]

Well, it is MW2. Not like realism is a big deal.

Also, depends on distance and the gun.

I thought it was meh. Good work overall, but... Eh. And like the article said, they aren't account for the equipment they already had on hand, which makes the figure of $209.42 a bit unfair.

G

Great job, I really enjoyed it... waiting for part 2 now ^_^!

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
pretty well done. Theres a lot of horrid shit out there that makes on onto youtube. They do have a great deal of equipment. Not to shy them away from a good short movie

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
While there was a few things I caught that wanted me to make me slap them since their supposed to be pros. But for what it was it was actually pretty interesting. And I specially liked the camera work when it came to the shootings had just enough blood to be real but not over exaggerated. Except the jets coming all the way down to blow the bridge up lol, but that was funny none the less.

clownbaby

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
this is stupid. All of the guys look like skinny-fat out of shape slobs with wobbly knees and manginas uner their ill fitting surplus bought cammies. It'd be ok for a high school film project or private viewing, but is a total waste of time for anyone other than their parents and boyfriends. I'd be ashamed to show this to anyone. At least look the part if you want to imitate real soldiers/marines. Don't show up looking like a bunch of comic shop frequenting, paintball playing losers.

FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.