Fantasy Maps Made in CryEngine Are Eye-Popping

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonameworks

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
Wow, these could be slightly shopped photographs. Except for some of the lame textures they used, and the visibly non-spherical domes there is not a lot to improve here. I suddenly want to play an RPG in this setting.

carlhenry

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
breathtaking whoa! good job good job! i'd like to see a final fantasy game (not online please) with the capabilities of cryenginge.
...of course on PC.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
All you guys have to do is look around on ModDB to see the true power of the CryEngine 2. I'd even go as far to say that some of the work on there is even more amazing than this (And then, also, those are more than just environments, they're being shaped into games).

ashkaji

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
Good to see new up and comming artists with fantasy in mind :].

I hope the next gen of games starts focusing abit more on gameplay, but this is some sexy eyecandy none the less.

G

sort out the way we view pictures toms. this system is really retarded. One click full Res picture in new tab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amnotanoobie

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2006
[citation][nom]1st duke of marlborough[/nom]Mount and Blade with the CryEngine would be pure sex.[/citation]

I find this a bit disturbing. Though, this would still probably be better than 2 girls 1 cup. lol

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Impressive, if games came out that looked this good but I had to run DX 11 to have it I could see myself going for a new video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.