Question FAQ

Jun 25, 2022
Hi, I’m new to Tom‘s Guide. I’ve been searching to see if there is a FAQ article, but have had no luck finding one.

I would also like to know if it is possible to delete a thread?

Thank you

COLGeek

Cybernaut
We don't delete threads with responses. That would defeat the purpose of a forum.

What sort of FAQ are you seeking? One about the site or something specific to problem solving?

By the way, there are some threads in the top section of many forum categories, called "stickies", that can provide a bit of information. Things ranging from info about the site, how the site works, suggestions about posing questions, as well as some common topics.

Reactions: BEG181
Jun 25, 2022
We don't delete threads with responses. That would defeat the purpose of a forum.

What sort of FAQ are you seeking? One about the site or something specific to problem solving?

By the way, there are some threads in the top section of many forum categories, called "stickies", that can provide a bit of information. Things ranging from info about the site, how the site works, suggestions about posing questions, as well as some common topics.
Hi thanks so much for the info will check out the stickies.

Regarding deleting a thread, I posted a question on STB, but I feel it is more suited to TV.

So I wanted to delete the first post and keep the second one

Jun 25, 2022
It appears that your two threads have been merged into a single thread under Set Top Boxes. I have moved the thread to Streaming Video and TVs sub-forum.
Link

-Wolf sends
That’s great thank you so much. :giggle:

Being a newbie, I was unsure what heading to put it under.