I am playing far cry 4 on my hp 15 ac-025tx its specs is i3 5gen, 2gb amd m330 and 4gb ram. When i died in far cry the screen go black and the mouse and the keyboard does not work but the sound from the game is playing and at the tast manager far cry is responding also the game does not save i have to play it from starting. please help me fast
Start by uninstalling/reinstall the game it self. After you've installed the game please do update the graphics card driver to the latest one there is.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall AMD graphics card driver.
- Do the same in Programs and Features uninstall anything related to AMD graphics.
- Download and install the latest driver from AMD support site.
- Here's the link: http/support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Reboot the laptop after the installation.
- After the reboot do make sure that your AMD graphics card is set to play the game using it.