Fast battery charger works in background

Mar 3, 2018
Which Google Play Store App can I download for my Android phone, I'm looking for nothing other than to charge my battery faster.. I believe it may have been a widget.
What I need this app to do is solely charge my battery as fast as possible and also when I plug the Android into the charge in the wall outlet I want to be able to use other, different apps as usual while still charging in the background. I used to have one but deleted accidentally. PLEASE help. I've been searching hour. Thanks

Solution
Apps which claim to improve the battery charge speed typically just kill background processes, turn off radios (WiFi, Bluetooth, cell), and enable the battery saving mode in Android. I imagine that if you want to use other apps at the same time as charging you don't want to turn off the radios.

The best way to slow the charge speed is to continue using the phone while it's charging. The best way to improve the charge speed is to turn off the phone, and use a healthier battery (if you current one has deteriorated significantly).
I am not sure about an app (software) that can facilitate faster battery charging (hardware).

Maybe the app can stop other apps from running and consuming power during the desired charging time.

Feel that that is truly a stretch....

Charging a battery is based on physical laws and not software. Cannot conceive of some software configuration that would allow faster or more forced recharging. Overall, may not end well.....

Does not seem to be viable. Can you please provide more information?

randomizer

Distinguished
Apps which claim to improve the battery charge speed typically just kill background processes, turn off radios (WiFi, Bluetooth, cell), and enable the battery saving mode in Android. I imagine that if you want to use other apps at the same time as charging you don't want to turn off the radios.

The best way to slow the charge speed is to continue using the phone while it's charging. The best way to improve the charge speed is to turn off the phone, and use a healthier battery (if you current one has deteriorated significantly).

Solution