Fax Broadcasting ( setup procedures)

kitjaii

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
Hi all,

I wanted to get some general advice from those who knows about fax broadcasting. I ran a small doorhanger service and now I want to include fax broadcasting as well. Did some research on my printer/fax (Cannon MF), and as stated it can only store up to 3000 entries and can only send up to 120 locations in one shot.

Based on research, here are a few concerns I am looking @:

1. I need a software that can have the capability of holding up to 500,000 entries.. I did look into fax softwares, but it didn't specify the entry amount.

2. How complicated is the setup for fax broadcasting? Is faxbroadcasting a simple "plug&play" concept.. meaning that all I need really is a fax number, fax software, and a fax machine.. or does it get complicated. I did read online that it involves fax servers, registering multiple ports for higher success.

ksiemb

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2009

http://www.bing.com/search?q=fax+500%2C000+at+one+time+%28broadcasting%29&form=MOZSBR&pc=MOZI
Sorry, cannot take a lot of time to explain it, when you can just google it.

kitjaii

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
Thank you for the advice, I wanted to know if there were any specific softwares that worked well in general. I did do research and came up with several:

1.joyfax
2. black ice

Both software had a mixture of both bad and good feedbacks.