FDA Warns Internet Users of Swine Flu Scams

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Hmmm that reminds me, I need to build a web page to sell Swine Flu Bacon Strips. You see with a daily dose of these bacon strips you will not get the swine flu... Have you ever seen a pig have the flu?
Muhahahahah!!! Sounds like a good business plan until the FCC or FDA get a hold of me lol

claudeb

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
i hate being sick. im in the fucking hospital now drugged up waiting for surgery. in this condition i would buy a remedy for anything.

ps. thanks toms for keeping me occupied

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Seasonal flu deaths per year: over 36000 in the US alone
Swine flu deaths per year: LESS than 3000 world wide.

Patent filed for vaccine for swine flu in 2006. Production ramped up in March 2009.

It's all about creating panic for generating money to the vaccine manufacturer. Get informed, don't buy into the hype.

G

True.
P.S. It astounds me that Tamiflu requires a prescription... perhaps the FDA just wants to make sure the stock doesn't run out. For the uninitiated, Tamiflu is derived from Pine-needles... PINE-NEEDLES!

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
The Federal government is full of crap they don't give a rat's rear about the general public after all who are you going to believe the people who built the levies for New Orleans. How about the bigger and better WTC in NY all you have to do is look past the empty hole in the grown. Our government is a joke and a sad one at that and it won't be long before SHTF when the $1.4 Quadrillion derivatives market (more than 30 years of phony money and bad bets in the banking sector) bottoms out taking the world economy with it.

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]pooflinger1[/nom]When are people going to quit calling H1N1 swine flu?[/citation]

When are people going to stop believing that is really such a thing called swine flu. You should lookup fear mongering sometime and educate yourself.

christopherknapp

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
Reminds me of the 1976 pandemic, LOL. Today's society is just stupid enough to fall of this all over again.

Swine flu is nothing to worry about. Eat right and take care of yourself and you will have nothing to worry about.

These so-called life saving vaccines contain Thimerasol, the same preservative that is banned from use in nearly all other countries except the US due to the controversial roles linked to autism and other brain disorders.

It is time that the public educates themselves, turns off the damn television. Fox News, CNN ... their all moronic main stream media that continue to control real news and plant fear in the minds of viewers. And it works.

America is just filled with morons.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]pooflinger1[/nom]When are people going to quit calling H1N1 swine flu?[/citation]

When are people going to quit bitching about calling it the swine flu? If I am in conversation it's much easier to say "swine flu" than it is to say "that H1N1 VIRUS."

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
No duh,There Mainstream media is just trying to sell fear to you to sell all those good remedy's to our gullible country.Damn you pharmaceutical bastards. I refuse to take a swine flu shot just like I never get my flu shot because its a waist of time,pain, and money. Ive only had the flu legitimately once when I was 10 and never again. I think all this swine flu crap is half true and half propeganda like the reason why cannabis is illegal...There is none.

strange1889

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2007
I just sit back and lol. While H1N1, swine, what have you may be bad, and eyemaster may be correct, it really doesn't matter because the public has bought it and we're all on the roller coaster ride to F-ville. so why not enjoy it?

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
This might be a good time to plug "State of Fear" by Michael Crichton.
Back on topic, scamming is not accidental, or due to loss of control. It is deliberate, calculated wrongdoing. The most appropriate sentence for those convicted of it is "Game Over. The Bailiff may fire when ready."

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
Flu virus will dominate the earth, not human.
We are on borrowed time. Must get the hell out of earth and to Alpha Centauri. Hurry ion rocket thruster!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]claudeb[/nom]i hate being sick. im in the fucking hospital now drugged up waiting for surgery. in this condition i would buy a remedy for anything.ps. thanks toms for keeping me occupied[/citation]

Sorry you're sick! Hope you get better soon so you can get back to reading the site when you're supposed to be working as opposed to reading it when you're bored out of your skull.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]eyemaster[/nom]Seasonal flu deaths per year: over 36000 in the US aloneSwine flu deaths per year: LESS than 3000 world wide.Patent filed for vaccine for swine flu in 2006. Production ramped up in March 2009.It's all about creating panic for generating money to the vaccine manufacturer. Get informed, don't buy into the hype.[/citation]

Number of people infected with swine flu compared to normal flu, a lot less. Idiot, ratios learn them.

Status
Not open for further replies.