Fiio E10k loud static noise?

Jan 30, 2019
So I've been having this problem for a few days now where sometimes my headphones will just blast this EXTREMELY loud static noise and sometimes the audio will just distort like the voices will be crackly or something? I don't really know how else to describe it.

I don't really know what replicates it, sometimes it happens every few minutes and sometimes it disappears for hours but normally it's When I start playing a video or unpause a video. It doesn't happen every time though it just happens often enough for it to become an annoyance. The only way I know of fixing it for now is to pause and unpause, but that doesn't get rid of the problem for ever it just goes away for a while. It's very unpredictable when it happens. So I can never really know if I've fixed it or not.

Also I opened up the volume mixer while the noise was playing and saw that it looked like it was just playing the audio as normal and not blasting anything. I'm using Sennheiser 599 headphones with an Fiio E10K but I really don't know if they're the problem. I really don't know what to do. I didn't know how else to capture it so I took a phone video of my headphones while the sound was playing. Just know that it is extremely loud!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 0
L Audio 0
I Audio 0
F Audio 0
O Audio 5
D Audio 0
B Audio 1
M Audio 1
E Audio 4
J Audio 0
R Audio 1