First Look: Razer's StarCraft II Gaming Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMAC

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
^^ 4 in a row!!!! Thats a new record.

Anyways, the perfect keyboard for Starcraft fans I love the apm leds :)

vaderseven

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
The apm lighting is the only real feature of these products that sets them apart and i would not pay for such a feature.

Serious LAN tournament goers will not be using this equipment. Mechanical keyboards are far better and cheaper mice/headsets are just as nice. Razer even has better products for sc2 outside of this lineup.

For the casual fan of sc2 that loves the game these are fine. I view them like a football fan that buys an eagles themed keyboard (lol no idea if there is those but I could see it) or the like. Its not for the pros but it does have a market niche. If it tweeks your fan sense go for it but don't go into this thinking you are getting professional level equipment with these items.

G

I have a gaming laptop this keyboard is perfect it fits in the bag with my laptop, i used to have a g15 and i was so afraid of hurting it, with this i don't feel so scared once you get into the groove with all the keys being in different places its quite nice, suck if you need to use the numpad (i don't) but its not really marketed at excel users is it

In sc2 all the colour flashes aren't needed but sometimes you do miss the announcments that the game throws at you pick 4-5 key features like minerals depleated and ally under attack and you will not miss it again
9/10 imo
- sturdy
- great key spacing
- good lighting

well worth the price

Status
Not open for further replies.