F Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 7
T Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
So I have this problem on my laptop where I type on a key and completely random things are typed in for example i type in "q"
I need help!!! This is the weirdest thing I have ever experienced!
disk usage 100% laptop too slow to reset with windows recovery thing
my laptop doesnt show any wifi networks this started when i wanted to manage my storage i deleted aome things and updates my w
Toshiba laptop doing odd things with the keyboard
I tried every thing but my laptop wont turn on
hlw sir today I pay a new dell inspiron 15-3000 core i3 laptop.I thing minimum charging for good backup of my new laptop!
My satelite lap top starts a red/pink tint to the monitor screen and the laptop screen at 9 opm each day. Same thing on a dif
Extremely dimmed laptop that does turn on but I can barely see a thing
My Dell laptop screen kept flickering on and off so I plugged it in another laptop and it does the same thing
My acer laptop switches on, goes to desktop then after few minutes goes black as if it's frozen, only thing I can do is switch
Laptop is typing weird things
I have a asus laptop and it's stuck in the black screen with the cursor and I've got the sticky key thing open but there isn't
my acer laptop touchpad wont click i have to use manual click (left click) to click things
What to do after resetting my Acer aspire laptop put things like brand new again????
Windows 8.1 laptop sound problem: muffled sound when playing two things at once for one of the programs
this is getting on my nerves. Really? i have tried everything but this thing just don't work.My laptop is still offline.not co
Strange things happening to laptop (various failures/freezes)
Church laptop is linked to a monitor to display things on the big screen. I can get sound but no picture, can somebody please
How to restore my laptop's performance to its original state? Factory reset did not speed things up.

ASK THE COMMUNITY