First Time Phone

Merskies

Estimable
Jul 1, 2014
Hi So i have a friend who is in need of a phone, they have never owned there own phone and is looking to buy one and join a cell carrier. So i am looking for suggestions on a new phone and carrier for the phone. They basically want a nice camera for casual photos and to be able to make phone calls without fail. Price range is To Be Determined Later. In conclusion Am looking for a nice phone with good service at a great price Thanks.

Solution
I would recommend an iPhone 5c, or wait for the 5s to drop n price. Since your friend has never owned a phone, the simplistic operating system of the iPhone would be great for them. Also the iPhone has always ha an amazing reputation for having a good camera on it. Depending on the monthly budget the service would vary, I would probably stay off of Verizon if they would only have one line, as it is very expensive, but at the same time stay away from the Walmart carries like smart talk and the smaller ones. The best bang for your buck would probably be T-mobile, it has descent coverage with good prices.

cameron430

Estimable
Sep 4, 2014
I would recommend an iPhone 5c, or wait for the 5s to drop n price. Since your friend has never owned a phone, the simplistic operating system of the iPhone would be great for them. Also the iPhone has always ha an amazing reputation for having a good camera on it. Depending on the monthly budget the service would vary, I would probably stay off of Verizon if they would only have one line, as it is very expensive, but at the same time stay away from the Walmart carries like smart talk and the smaller ones. The best bang for your buck would probably be T-mobile, it has descent coverage with good prices.

Solution