Solved! First use of iPhone 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksadra

Prominent
Oct 3, 2019
Hi, so for the first time in my life I bought iPhone 12 and I want to know how to use it in a proper way.
Should I turn It on out-of the-box and use IT right away or should I charge It first and than turn IT on?
Best regards!

Solution
Hi, so for the first time in my life I bought iPhone 12 and I want to know how to use it in a proper way.
Should I turn It on out-of the-box and use IT right away or should I charge It first and than turn IT on?
Best regards!

The normal way is you want to charge it for a few hours, then turn it on. Usually the instructions things come with tell you what you need to know. It may come pre-charged from the box but I always change things up first.
Best regards!

The normal way is you want to charge it for a few hours, then turn it on. Usually the instructions things come with tell you what you need to know. It may come pre-charged from the box but I always change things up first.

Solution

Ksadra

Prominent
Oct 3, 2019
That is why I am asking because some people say that Is neccesery to charge It first but some say that It comes ready for use right away so I am confused :rolleyes:

genej101

Honorable
Aug 16, 2015
Not necessary to charge before using. They come with a 65% or so charge, at least, you can restore your apps and use it before it needs charging. There's no harm in doing it but it's not required for performance or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.