Fitbit Versa Review Roundup: What Critics Love (and Hate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmcglothin79

Prominent
Jun 15, 2018
Well if it only has 2.5GB music storage I would probably want to format my music files to the smaller file size of 128Kbps to fit more files on there since most .mp3s-.mp4s nowadays are least 256-320 Kbps.

Jun 15, 2018
I have been wearing the Fitbit Versa since its release. The main reason I don't wear the apple watch anymore is that the battery life is very bad. With the Versa I can track sleep, heart rate, Exercise and activity. Built-in GPS? is that really important to most of the population? I don't think so! because who does not carry their phone around with them? Most people practically live and breath with their phones so assisted GPS is not really a con.

ridhimasane

Great
May 22, 2018
that was realy good in deatail review on the fitbit versa which is another best in class fitness smart watch from fitbit after ionic and it's really impressive,

Jun 27, 2018
Versa sleep tracker is a complete letdown. Read how bad it is in Fitbit forum sleep tracker. A real shame.

sonali456

Great
May 9, 2018
If you need a smartwatch that doesn't die after just one day of use, buy the Fitbit Versa. If you need a stellar fitness tracker, buy the Versa. If you need a powerful smartwatch, you'll want to pass on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.