Solved! Fix automatic repair boot loop on Windows 10 Toshiba Satellite?

Jan 8, 2019
I have a Toshiba satellite laptop. It runs on Windows 10 operating system. This particular model does not have a disc drive. One day while trying to transfer files via Bluetooth I noticed that the Bluetooth symbol wasn't in my task tray as normal. I went into my settings to turn Bluetooth on and when I did my computer ran into an error and restarted. Since then it has started to boot in the automatic repair mode every time it restarts. I tried every option available including trying to boot it in different safe modes. I tried doing a recent recovery state and it tried to do something and then just shut off. No if I try, the box to select which recovery date to use is greyed out. Nothing works I feel like I'm all out of options. I really just want to recover the data, some files I can't really afford to lose. I feel that the registry must be way out of wack. Any help?

Solution
If you can get back to the StartUp Repair options and choose Command form, then at the prompt, type
regedit
and hit Enter. You will see the usual form with the usual menus and you might be lucky to get your most recent Registry backup.
If you can get back to the StartUp Repair options and choose Command form, then at the prompt, type
regedit
and hit Enter. You will see the usual form with the usual menus and you might be lucky to get your most recent Registry backup.

Solution