Fix error performing inpage operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I can't thank you enough!!!! I am a graphic designer and I couldn't access my external hard drive where all of my artwork is stored. I tried what you suggested. CHKDSK L: /R and it worked!!! It took about 4 hours to complete it's thing, but praise God I can now access my files.

Thank you once again!

Cindy
Galactic Graphix LLC

G

Happy & satisfied with the commands …. My disk is now ……. It works ! thanks a lot ….thanks !!! thanks !!! i have no other words to say .....

Z Cleaners

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011

Thank you. Took me about 2.5 hours, but it fixed my problem: "error performing inpage operation windows xp". I am now able to access my external drive. Much appreciated!

rickalvi

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
Thank you . Thank you. Thank You!!!! I was just ready to throw away my C drive and start all over again. Good bye to hundreds of hours accumulating important files. I tried to clone with Acronis and it failed. This was my last attempt before I was going shopping for a firm that recovers files from failed HDD. You have saved my thousands of hours. With CHKDSK. Such a simple but elegant solution to an almost lost hope. I am eternally grateful. IT WORKED!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.