Fix my bose companion 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdoerr7

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
I have a Bose Companion 3 computer speaker system. It has worked fine for past 5 yrs but now has stopped working. The volume pod light...amber/green does not work. Opened back of subwoofer and fuse looks fine. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

sharkbyte5150

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
If you have a Bose Factory Store near you, you could go in and ask them about it. It's a discontinued set now so they may have a factory renewed set that they could offer you a discount on. I just bought a factory renewed set of the Companion 3 and if the control pod is the only problem, they could just order a new one of those perhaps.

Factory and authorized service

At Bose, we're dedicated to better sound, and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose® products and systems. At any time, if you experience a problem with your Bose product, we're ready to help.

For assistance with your product, please call us toll-free at 1-877-210-3782. For help with our aviation headsets, call 1-800-233-4416.

For the best possible service, please have your product nearby when you call. Hours of operation: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.