Question Fix my storage space

Sounds like the default location for storage is still set to the phone's main storage and not the SD card. You need to read the instructions on how to change that. You also need to find out how to transfer images, videos, etc from the primary storage to your SD card.

-Wolf sends

Jan 10, 2021
Is there any way. I feel like none of my photos are automatically saving on my sd card. also this phone doesn't allow to transfer apps to sd card. I've set my camera photos to save it on my sd card and alsothe other gallery,themes but still it does not save in the sd card☹️☹️

Jan 10, 2021
Yes I tried mine too. It work perfectly fine when it comes to camera roll,it saved to sd card but for the other photos which I don't take in my camera roll like downloaded ones,shared ones,its all saved in phone storage unless you voluntarily moved them to sd card.

Looks like you may need to use a 3rd party app to change default save locations.

-Wolf sends

Jan 10, 2021
Ok.but what about my phone storage idk how to fix that it's just increasing. I tried to delete all my photos,videos and again transfer from another phone which I previously tranfer all my files. I saved all my files to sd card and yeah it does saved to sd card but then when I create another folder for different photos and videos it again saved to photo storage and I have to create folders in my gallery bc it's very messy.idk what to do now