flash won't work in Chrome

drphilz

Estimable
Apr 1, 2015
Websites that use flash, like Hulu for instance, won't work on Google Chrome. They do work on Google Chrome Canary.

I've tried several solutions like messing with Chrome's plugins and components pages. I have also messed with pepperflash dll files. None of these have solved my problem.

Solution

They are phrasing out support for flash due to the high load that flash is using on the browser as well as reported cases of cyber exploits through online hackers. I've been inter-switching between firefox and chrome for my browsers.

Kevin_Genesis

Commendable
Sep 14, 2016

I guess the recent updates are really removing the support for flash on chrome, so i guess you'll have to use another web browser instead to solve your issues..

drphilz

Estimable
Apr 1, 2015

Too easy to be true, unfortunately. Why is Google trying to strong-arm the world out of Adobe Flash?

Uhhhh....so, guys, what's your favorite web browser?

Kevin_Genesis

Commendable
Sep 14, 2016

They are phrasing out support for flash due to the high load that flash is using on the browser as well as reported cases of cyber exploits through online hackers. I've been inter-switching between firefox and chrome for my browsers.

Solution