News Forget burpees — you only need 3 moves to work your entire body in 25 minutes

Jan 16, 2023
Kind of an odd title, considering that burpees don't require any equipment, and 25 minutes of burpees is a pretty decent full body workout that many people couldn't get through. Kinda like the Army, going from a fitness test that could be conducted with a stopwatch basically anywhere to one that requires thousands of dollars of specialized equipment and specific locations to administer. All of these "forget x" titles don't really make much sense. Pretty much all of them do exactly what the purported benefit of the alternative is supposed to be.

Jan 17, 2023
I had the same thought. 100 Burpees for time is one of my favourite "low thought" Workouts.

If I don't know what to train, want a break from a structured program for a day, have basically no time, am travelling etc etc - 100 Burpees for time.

Whole body is toast, lungs are toast, and I can teach the Burpee to anyone in like 30 seconds.

I don't know why or how 3 kettlebell exercises would be a replacement. Nothing wrong with the article, and I'm sure its a decent enough workout, but the comparison is weird.

May 13, 2022
“if you’re short on time today, this single kettlebell workout will cover all basis [sic] very quickly.”