News Forget PS5 and Xbox Series X: This living room PC beats them both on power

shimakatase03

Prominent
Jul 9, 2020
Is this just click bait or what let's forget the xbox and ps5 and let's pay 3x more for a pc that might hit 1080p. What kind of trash articles is this site promoting. Yeah if you dump enough money into something sure it can be better but if 1080p is all it can hit at $1,700 that's garbage. Trying to make it look like it useful for so many other things is pointless because unless you are just getting into video editing(or whatever) you already have equipment to do this so either this article is looking at the few people who need this kind of stuff or I feel more likely this company paid for this add in Hope's of getting a profit making this site untrustworthy and trash. Bottom line stay away from this site and anything that has something to do with them!

Jul 9, 2020
@shimakatase03. I disagree. This article is pretty spot on and fair. You said it yourself you're paying more for something that is clearly better and that would outperform your console (That's how things usually go, you can either pay to sleep at a motel or pay a premium for a resort). If you only browse the web and play Fortnite sure why buy a pc when you can get a console? but if you're looking for a tool and an overall better gaming experience without compromising the things you can do with your system then the PC is an obvious choice. It's common for people to pay $2,000 for macs/surfaces so $1,700 is more than reasonable for a product that would outperform current generation macs and blow your dusty console off its shelf.

shimakatase03

Prominent
Jul 9, 2020
I dont agree this article says that pc targets 1080p not that it targets 4k meaning that a xbox one x clearly outperforms it at a fraction of the cost and that's not considering that we have two vastly superior console's launching in mere months that will blow it out of the water if it's only targeting 1080p and at what can only be assumed a fraction of the cost as I'm sure nobody expects these new consoles to sell for anything over $600.