Former Employee Kills Three at Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

So much for the idea that bringing two witnesses helps to let cooler heads prevail and avoid an incident. Since when do exit interviews require a bullet-proof vest and a metal detector?

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
I am actually glad this happened. My former boss and manager treat ex-employees like trash. I just hope the three executive aren’t really good people otherwise the world lose three good managers.

G

Wow glad 3 people are dead. I vote you humanitarian of the year and hope your gift is your family MURDERED so you can know how it feels you douche bag.

bornking

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2006
pei-chen you really are an a$$. If someone you loved was shot because they fired an employee then you might feel what the families of these executives feel.

Get a life and don't post comments about the 'good' in murder because there is none.

aznguy0028

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2007
pei-chen, you are scum. injustices always exists in the workforce, it's a part of life, get used to it.

just because someone treated you badly, doesn't mean you have to go or have the right for that matter, to take their life. probably 3 families have been torn apart by pain now b/c of the stupid action taken by one man.

G

Sounds like they need some gun control in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

Oh wait.

Grims

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2008
[citation][nom]AgenetJean[/nom]Sounds like they need some gun control in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.Oh wait.[/citation]

Lmao, I was thinking the same thing. All taking guns away from people does is make criminals feel safer.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Jing Hua Wu, don't you know that the honorary thing to do is to use Kung Fu or a Samurai sword? What were you thinking?

But no, in all seriousness...this kind of crap isn't funny at all. One of my old bosses was murdered and two or three others shot about a year after I quit working at a factory. I won't disclose where, to protect my identity, but this kind of crap is real and it does happen. Let me just say that you count your lucky stars when you realize it could have been you. I mean honestly, who goes to work to a business meeting and expect to get shot? This kind of thing is just scary, and could happen to anyone.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
This guys an idiot. We to be a rash over emotional idiot. Bet his kids will do great while he's in prison for a triple homicide.

This would make more sense to me if he was some lonely workaholic. But the fact that he has children surprises me. You'd think he could take his 6 years of experience and get another job to support his children. But instead he has to be some emotional idiot.

[citation][nom]P_Dub_S[/nom]Wow glad 3 people are dead. I vote you humanitarian of the year and hope your gift is your family MURDERED so you can know how it feels you douche bag.[/citation]
Eh, I personally would like if I couple of my family members were murdered, so that may not be the same feeling.

G

I feel the guy's pain, but it's not the best way to go about this.

On the other hand, if senior managers in Santa Clara were willing to take less than 7 figure salaries, they would probably not have to lay off their employees (and thus would reduce their chance of death by violent crime). Somehow the massive salaries going to executives and senior management have to be curtailed. Our company just laid off over ten percent of our IT staff in the last week. But do you think our CIO took a pay cut? I doubt it - probably a raise, for cutting costs.

G

I was two blocks from it. Now thats Scary .Come back from lunch and you got 12 cops cars cars 2 helicopters searching for some ass hole .

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]Pei-chen[/nom]I am actually glad this happened. My former boss and manager treat ex-employees like trash. I just hope the three executive aren’t really good people otherwise the world lose three good managers.[/citation]
It's rare, but I actually agree somehow. IF you look at the overall picture at a distance, it may not even be so bad to signal that superiors aren't gods that can do whatever they want, just because they have the power to ruin someone elses life (deserved or not).

Thankfully my boss is one of the few competent and humane ones at work :) But then I'm not in america - so here we handle stuff in less extreme ways. So that story over here would've probably just been a fistfight or so.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]P_Dub_S[/nom]Wow glad 3 people are dead. I vote you humanitarian of the year and hope your gift is your family MURDERED so you can know how it feels you douche bag.[/citation]
If that's how it works, investment bankers that push bad investments are in hell already.

[citation][nom]bornking[/nom]pei-chen you really are an a$$. If someone you loved was shot because they fired an employee then you might feel what the families of these executives feel.Get a life and don't post comments about the 'good' in murder because there is none.[/citation]
If they fired someone to feel powerful or to relief stress at home or just to be an ass, would you still stand by your comment?

[citation][nom]aznguy0028[/nom]pei-chen, you are scum. injustices always exists in the workforce, it's a part of life, get used to it.just because someone treated you badly, doesn't mean you have to go or have the right for that matter, to take their life. probably 3 families have been torn apart by pain now b/c of the stupid action taken by one man.[/citation]
I won’t as I am not crazy. But who knows now many life/family these managers destroyed. Maybe the engie went crazy because he just come up with a winner idea/product and was laid off so he could ask for a bonus.

kyeana

Distinguished
May 21, 2008
^maybe that is all god damned speculation, and the only thing that we know for sure is that because of the actions of that one man, 3 people that you do not know at all and cannot make any claims about are dead.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]kyeana[/nom]^maybe that is all god damned speculation, and the only thing that we know for sure is that because of the actions of that one man, 3 people that you do not know at all and cannot make any claims about are dead.[/citation]
Or maybe he just killed three Hitler and saved the world.

Yuka

Distinguished
May 3, 2007
[citation][nom]Pei-chen[/nom]Or maybe he just killed three Hitler and saved the world.[/citation]

ROFL.

But dude, he could've just bitch-slapped them to the point of hospitalization (is it spelled right?). I'm no all-goody do'er, but killing people is just wrong, dude. Being right or not. At least, not kiling them, gives them the chance to be "better" people. If they die, they don't have that chance.

I do agree on the "fat paychecks" to (bad) CEOs that cover their asses so they don't get laid off instead. Bad practice indeed, but true.

Esop!

Status
Not open for further replies.