Former Yahoo! CEO is Now the New Boss of ShopRunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0tus

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
I need to be a CEO one day. Then I too can lie about my resume and still jump from one million-dollar paycheck to the next. Ain't life grand.

gigantor21

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
[citation][nom]L0tus[/nom]I need to be a CEO one day. Then I too can lie about my resume and still jump from one million-dollar paycheck to the next. Ain't life grand.[/citation]

Seriously. If they're this lenient about lower-level positions, I'll send them a resume to die for.

G

Gosh, wish I can lie on my resume (when I was starting out my career) to get my foot in the door and get some experience at Paypal. Then one day, I too, can be CEO of another company.

Anyway, how can anyone work for a company that is run by a CEO who has a history of lying? Imagine you with a BS, MS, PhD in computer science, engineering, business, etc. and your superior is an idiot who Bull$hit his resume and yet he's the CEO.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Best part is the official reason he "stepped down" from his most-recent CEO positions was health-issues surrounding possible thyroid problems (cancer). Yet lo and behold, here he is, as the CEO of another company, despite his health-issues. :rollseyes:

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]L0tus[/nom]I need to be a CEO one day. Then I too can lie about my resume and still jump from one million-dollar paycheck to the next. Ain't life grand.[/citation]

And even if the company needs bailout, you can still get bonuses. If it files for bankruptcy, then you get a nice fat severance package.

Status
Not open for further replies.