Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristian_28

Prominent
May 30, 2017
Hello to all members of this forum.

I open this topic here because i was in full cleaning of files, those that seem temporary or that remained as a sign of some program installed.
The question is that I come across this file located in the "C" directory with the format ".rnd". After searching for information about this file, using google, I get as a result the typical site pages that ask about it and do not get a response. Minutes later, I decide to open it as a text file with the notepad, hoping to find nothing strange, it happens that I find a text that appears to me as in Chinese, proceed to copy the text and paste it into the google search engine. Just when I did not think to find anything more strange, I noticed that all the pages were related and they spoke of some series or film that I could find out that he was dealing with, since by translating the text found in these sites the only 2 words repeated was "zombie" and "dead".
I really do not know what to think about it so I want to listen to your opinions that you think this file does, how it got there, and why is this context in which I find it. Should I delete it?

Thanks and sorry for my English I am using my little knowledge and the translator.

I'll leave the text that I found in the file here

"敖忻ұ뮦癒ⴏ䗫彨ꖊ팟ﯲ﷥䱤嫐嵗酇྆㔏頱殭꧗䨂绖둪㒫儀ᅪ΀諊൛夂둿㐊௫䥘₭〾栗߳춃蟳矋ꍥ稄喓갮䛌☐筇꭭뽦섟䐣餒꺤툉庐ꉄᘅ﷡䩏郅쑦熭ᑪࢁ❷㣍츶ኚꦼ퓞┨뵴蓎猼蝷튂떹쇀ﯮ�馛�⚵Ჵ焣㶅쏽麬诒柑몥藱⌶쐥ⓦﺗ罵퐒م巭꞊鿎ᰇ㕢㑊뉂彄缪谵ٔ攊煞ጪェꌵᄊ풷烓淟휥쪮ﳤ㯨徏菃䐪水㘟᪈ऒR햶繝ꛟ⸑ூ䣺Ṑ촼棃宣컆❡Ꞔ৲ᆳ总휦윝㸤袉䐌৸胼徨췣缟仵䘒䃶멹껗솧ꭱꭴ嚿䔭똱㺸ôɊ冐铺忮㺚桝㆝寻슔櫓䡜칞죡妬☱蚧晌셪쓠ꛅ궷Რ㾴ឌ密漳뀋ꛒœ댾㎒杈뻶䂑璃쪤쑎蔺㫠暨ꧩ➂伏ݐꭓ샓Ḻ떲⯏됺ᥜ㵕䘆載铞╞檺쿿ンァ੆⊮钭ࣛ瀣Ẃ몣䖬뚨뇋ਘ䐑焌뷀۸糖ജ멮뇗덣䈲ঁ麱靀ᅯ믩瓊嚄㳘쨸䥙᪅᫈ᦚ阯뿌ዧ퍴宦�㑥닕㱂勚ॊ눞敗▉ꙥ㘸拇扙䯨⭛懾滔ﶙद摉瑾㐥떜䑑ퟠ姏凑揱꽍䭄돘特Ж⽵고䎤嫍롊燇�픚兽뎴鏠뼢쯩켨ߝ㷛筰⏠✧⮽홗湺ꁒ⎚脡튟ꈫ鉡ퟸᬄ닙ኇ駁㐊헓㤲꩷庤ꬮ띪睜䨆薴乐ด輋Λꪃ旿∈슅伒∘ꬓ떱솃遳㠰洵獰噌뚮Ꞓ⟨旡輑۴凪晥‭溧쯚檪픎沀운셓鐟ﲗ躮솯勒Ⲝ㿡ﶉ襎籿钬㗆ꞅ㭌ज़⣧흃鞓頜ꃍᄃ찇陲⛚숳༢퐸䅺航윅円矌̰ީ㾛๭㜎뿿祕棢쭆갹葒ࢎ㗸䱪祩❟�跟귳⾡熑㨎游ആ垌謬顋ⴘ鉜손츰쳵嵈⊘篥筤乀嫷⵵덴ᬈ푭鵐竟跣摋๥屡鋲꜡䐏᎞랺"

Reactions: denverli
Status
Not open for further replies.