Foxconn Exec Clarifies Production for iPhone 5 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I would expect a Sept/Oct iPhone release and early 2013 iPad release.

seels

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
[citation][nom]SinisterSalad[/nom]Who cares.[/citation]

Who cares??? This is the single greatest device to ever revolutionize human lives. My iPhone, iPad, and Mac's represent revolutionary, magical devices that will be a permanent fixture in mine and my families homes forever. This is the only news worth reporting on instead of the garbage that comes from Microsoft, Sony, or any Android device. Android is just an incomplete, poor attempt to copy iOS anyway. Buy Apple and you buy the best.

G

Wow - seels need treatment before he is declared clinically insane!

killabanks

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
i hate ios for its simplicity and lack of features... but my next phone might be an iphone solely based on the fact that people still want it years after it debuts for large amounts of money,,,, how much can i get for my galaxy s? $150 iphone 4?

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
18,000 jobs that could have been on our own soil if it weren't for companies wanting to make 15 billion a quarter instead of just 12 billion.

seels

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]let's see what else Apple will come up with...can't wait to get rid of my Android POS[/citation]

Android is the worst OS out there...incomplete and clunky. Only Apple makes the most superior OS and products.

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]Android is the worst OS out there...incomplete and clunky. Only Apple makes the most superior OS and products.[/citation]

Not sure if it is the worst but I think that "incomplete" and "clunky" are very valid when describing android. I would add unpolished and inefficient to that as well.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]Android is the worst OS out there...incomplete and clunky. Only Apple makes the most superior OS and products.[/citation]
personally Nokia was referring to Google's android phones when they were talking about testing beta phones, lol

zblade

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2011
It make sense that apple will release it in around October. Galaxy S3 is expected to be released at around May-June. Why would apple release one of the most anticipated phone for 2012 with similar date as another most anticipated phone for 2012.

It also gives Apple a few months to quickly tweak the iPhone if they find the Galaxy S3 a lot better than the iPhone 5. /grin

BSMonitor

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2007
It's funny when Android fanboys rant.. It's a phone no matter what kind of cpu/gpu/memory it has.. It isn't the master of the gaming world.. It isn't the next 1080p ripper.. It isn't even a great internet experience..(compared to a laptop) It does things things to get one by, but MOSTLY, it connects to the internet everywhere in the network across the country.. It plays games that pass the time.. It plays music, oh wait, the iPhone actually does do that better.. It makes and receives calls and text messages..

But really, the only improvements that need to be made often and quickly would be screen resolution and battery life. And since NO Android device improves on these two things to any significant degree over the iPhone 4, I'd be an idiot to rejoin the circus that is the "buy the newest Android phone every other month".. But Google thanks you for your "oooh shiny thing" purchasing..

Status
Not open for further replies.