Hey everyone,
I have Dell i7 2.20GHz
16 GB RAM
64-bit
64x
1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
15.6" FHD Display

And yet I get fps frops in simple games like Fornite, sometimes when I watch youtube videos on full screen it works sucks.
Does anyone has solution? Thanks

Additionally, PC turns very hot while playing games.... It wasn't this all the time - maybe its the reason, I dont know

Solution
You need to check the temps to see how 'hot' it is actually getting and what exactly is getting hot. There are many monitoring software programs out there (many free), but it make take a try or two to find the right one for your device. Some of them don't work on some laptops.

If you are comfortable opening up the laptop (and if not under warranty) then I would open it up and make sure it is all clear of dust, debris, etc. Any of that can cause a lot of overheating. Also make sure the vents are clear.

If not comfortable doing that yourself (and not under warranty) then I would try taking it to a local tech and have them look at it to locate the problem. It could be anything from just needing cleaning to replacing the motherboard...
You need to check the temps to see how 'hot' it is actually getting and what exactly is getting hot. There are many monitoring software programs out there (many free), but it make take a try or two to find the right one for your device. Some of them don't work on some laptops.

If you are comfortable opening up the laptop (and if not under warranty) then I would open it up and make sure it is all clear of dust, debris, etc. Any of that can cause a lot of overheating. Also make sure the vents are clear.

If not comfortable doing that yourself (and not under warranty) then I would try taking it to a local tech and have them look at it to locate the problem. It could be anything from just needing cleaning to replacing the motherboard. Hopefully it is on the less extreme end.

Solution