Hey guy my laptop is acer aspire v15 nitro with 960m which is happy that this isnt bad but i dowload game at steam on hdd it lock me at 30fps
i ask acer servies to help me they said just turn on your laptop to high perform so i did and i upgrade my driver too well i go to their store they install a benmark on my ssd lost plant 2 it have 60 fps at high setting
but saddly mine ssd only have 44gb i even cant install a gta5/call of duty inside so i think 1tb hdd is fucking useless so hopefuly someone will help me thank)
Please do try these steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall NVIDIA graphics.
- Open Program and Features then uninstall anything related to NVIDIA graphics.
- Download and install the latest driver there is.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx.
- Reboot the laptop once installed, then after the restart make sure to set your games to run using NVIDIA processor in NVIDIA Control Panel.