Front and rear audio.

May 21, 2018
I am using Pyle-Pro PQA3100 running speakon cables to 2 front speakers, and daisy chained to 2 more from there. Can I connect two more smaller speakers using the banana plug or 1/4" input for purposes of rear of the house added sound? The setup I am hoping to achieve is perhaps A for front, and B channel for rear speakers, or some way to split/balance the volume between all six speakers. The two rear speakers are just Bose 150W wall mount speakers for added ambience and clarity of front of house in a 30foot long room.

Solution
If you want to use one channel for the front and the other for the rear than the 4 fronts and two rears will have to be connected to maintain at least 2 ohms.
You may actually lose some clarity without a delay line for the rears. I would try it before I did a permanent install.
May 21, 2018

Thank you @americanaudiophile. I don't know much about these things, so would you mind helping me to figure how to connect it? Right now two of the main speakers are coming out of the speakon outputs of the power amp, A and B stereo, with two more chained to those at the front of the house. Remaining open jacks in the back are two 1/4", and two banana plugs. Would I just plug the rear speakers I want to add into one of those options, and then do I need to change the setting on the amp to bridge or anything like that? Thank you for your help!