Fructel Unveils Snap-on Game Controller for Smartphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdenova007

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011
LOL... $90... Thanks, but I will stick with my wii-mote... for free.... Can someone get the PS3 controller working with my phone please?.... PLEASE!?!?

td854

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
It's far too expensive and doesn't even have joysticks. I don't really play phone games in public so I would rather have something like an adjustable arm that wraps around the mid-section of the PS3 controller and holds the phone up for me, regardless of how ridiculous it would look.

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
I have no interest in a $90 controller. I have purchased mobile games, I feel like we went backwards in graphics technology. I am looking at a dedicated gaming device that can perform instead.

distortnx

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2010
jdenova: www.dancingpixelstudios.com

Search the market for "sixaxis" in the market there is a free compatability app. You can use a PS3 controller with Android.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Call it the iSnap and a certain part of the marked will pay that much :)
If course, you will also have to face the iLAW for Trademark infringment etc :)

ricdiculus

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
[citation][nom]jdenova007[/nom]LOL... $90... Thanks, but I will stick with my wii-mote... for free.... Can someone get the PS3 controller working with my phone please?.... PLEASE!?!?[/citation]

I think Android 4.0 will have this support. Short of that, root your device and there is a good chance you can do it now ( chk android mrkt for sixaxsis controler )

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]jdenova007[/nom]LOL... $90... Thanks, but I will stick with my wii-mote... for free.... Can someone get the PS3 controller working with my phone please?.... PLEASE!?!?[/citation]
I believe someone developed it for tablets so phones may just be around the corner.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]td854[/nom]It's far too expensive and doesn't even have joysticks. I don't really play phone games in public so I would rather have something like an adjustable arm that wraps around the mid-section of the PS3 controller and holds the phone up for me, regardless of how ridiculous it would look.[/citation]
it would be big, but not ridiculous, could probably get a plastic clamp for it that wouldn't interfear with gaming,

Status
Not open for further replies.