Fujitsu Makes Awesome Video About Slate Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallypie

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2010
lol what he is trying to lay out here is perhaps the following points:

usability ( you should know how to use it without *learning* to use it, just like how u would use a hammer )

and then he said something about content consumption and content creation ( didnt understand that part )

and then about customization. your kitchen scrub is useful but very rough where as your scarf can be aesthetically pleasing, comfortable and useful. that is how they wish their slates to be.

correct me if im wrong :p its atleast nice to see the designers designing the electronics. its not everyday we see who designed the iphone or the nokia n900..

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
What's so awesome about it ? It's just a foreign guy that explains common knowledge (same with a Japanese katana, hand gun, broom, etc.), nothing too impressive. He doesn't speak teh English very well and it's completely void of vag. It's not awesome, it's shit.

But please, tell me more about your awesome product without actually presenting it. Have some chocolate.

bonezy

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]curryj02[/nom]GET TO ZEEEE CHOPPAAAAARRR[/citation]
[citation][nom]tsnorquist[/nom]If it bleeds, we can kill it...[/citation]
ROFL

G

I was chuckling all the way through until I realized it was actually being serious!

Best marketing video EVAR.

eojhet

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2009
Okay so what I can extract from this video is that the product is usable, useful and intuitive.... why is this even news? I want some of that German chocolate. Much more so than the slate.

Status
Not open for further replies.