Full hd IPS display fast processing portable laptop with excellent sound under 53k

Amiableaman

Estimable
Dec 13, 2015
I am looking for a full hd ips display or brilliant display laptop which is portble and has excellent sound under 52-53k.fast performance. smaller size and covertibles are also accepted as it is easier to carry. The basic purpose is for college and multimedia So it should look good.
(Not very much into gaming)

Solution
If you have 8 gig of RAM, a core i3 (especially newer one) is fine for working with several files at once. The only place it may fall short is if you do lots of calculations in large spreadsheets and such.

Amiableaman

Estimable
Dec 13, 2015

WoUld i3 or even core M be sufficient for my need?

Yes, as long as you don't multi task very often both cpu's should be fine. I would get the i5 ulv as a min though just to get the right balance between power and battery life. The other are good but you may run into problems if you try to multi task heavily, i.e. have lots of browsers tabs open as you might do when you are researching things for school

Amiableaman

Estimable
Dec 13, 2015

Yes I am doing MBA and it would require me to work on many tabs and making presentations side by side. Core i3 6th gen won't do justice to that?