Fullscreen Video Issues

Blaze_Karma

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post as it's technically not social networking, but I have been having issues for the last ~3 months with watching fullscreen videos on my computer - if I make a video fullscreen (ie. on Youtube or Netflix) if I have other videos paused on other tabs about 50% of the time at least one will automatically start playing. This is only an issue if I'm watching fullscreen, if it's not then the problem never happens.

It's getting extremely annoying to have to minimise the vid and shuffle through my tabs to find the one that's playing all the time, and sometimes an audio will start playing from a vid that I've already shut the tab down for, or (like just now) I full-screened a vid and an audio played over the top from a video which I haven't even watched, but from the sound of it it was audio from a video from the same Youtuber as the video I was watching and although the audio didn't stop when I paused the original vid, it did when I shut down the tab.

I've run a few anti-virus programs on my laptop, and although they occassionally find something it has no effect on this issue. I'm running Windows 10 on my Asus G75VW laptop, and the browser I use is the latest edition of Firefox.

Any help is much appreciated.