Fuse Shows What Next-Gen Touch Phones Are Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socnom

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2008
I do not ever grip my phone like that, but I can see how scrolling from the back is useful. especially if you do stuff like scroll through text and watch videos.

Boxa786

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
I seriously doubt that will get any launch at all, though the tech may be a new idea, the whole design is way ugly and squeezing the phone aint the most comfortable way to use it.

Ambictus

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]napoleondk[/nom]What is up with that video? It's totally fake![/citation]

Yeah, the screen movement doesn't match up with the phone movement at the end of the video. It looks very super-imposed. That's too bad cause some of the ideas sound pretty good.

srbruno

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2007
Looks like a bad tracking job...

This must be a concept design video - and should really be labeled as such - since it's obvious that the screen content doesn't match the movement of the phone.

G

its 100% fake the time doesnt change and the crosses you see in the image are for camera tracking ..very bad at it aswelll lol

plasmastorm

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2008
What is up with that video? It's totally fake!

Yeah, the screen movement doesn't match up with the phone movement at the end of the video. It looks very super-imposed. That's too bad cause some of the ideas sound pretty good.

Well done tards, nobody bothered to read the header that this is a 'CONCEPT' video. Sigh.....
That means it is made up, therefore not fake as there is nothing TO fake lol.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]Honis[/nom]Someone else said it best,http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Strand [...] -5334.html[/citation]
Those phones you mentioned were just regular touch phones. I think Marcus was pointing out that Apple was the first multi-touch capable phone and that "In terms of touch-based phones, nothing much has changed since the launch of the original iPhone back in 2007."

Status
Not open for further replies.