Question G750 AC adapters

Feb 27, 2019
Does anyone know how many G750 laptop power adapters? Is there a difference between the different models? I saw 180W and 230W on the Internet, but I ’m not sure if it is correct. Does anyone know?

There are different versions and of course different charger. You should really check on the manufacturer's site to gain more info on your particular model.

You don't want to get the wrong one and do damage to the laptop.

Also, you don't want to get yourself any aftermarket charger either. While they may seem good due to lower cost and claiming to work with a particular model, they are often more problematic and not up to par with the OEM version.

Feb 27, 2019
There are different versions and of course different charger. You should really check on the manufacturer's site to gain more info on your particular model.

You don't want to get the wrong one and do damage to the laptop.

Also, you don't want to get yourself any aftermarket charger either. While they may seem good due to lower cost and claiming to work with a particular model, they are often more problematic and not up to par with the OEM version.
Thanks for your advice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WHydoIdothis Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 4
Chael Orallo Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 0
clodneedshelp Laptop Tech Support 1
tweeds Laptop Tech Support 3
lucasblack29 Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 0
specuuu Laptop Tech Support 5