G930 not reconnecting to receiver

ownryder

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
After several problems with the g930 over the years ( Audio cutting out, sound quality worsening, etc.) and so I have another to add to the list-The headset isn't connecting to the receiver. I tried the pin reset and it stays that way (rapidly blinking). I re-installed the drivers, any help?

Solution
depending on how your forced the pc to shut down, you may have cause a slight power surge. (if it was just instant off'd at the wall).
your best bet is to forget about repairing it yourself. and get in touch with logitech. there whole rma process takes about 2 weeks and you will receive a new g930 fresh in the box.

ownryder

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014

The receiver has the tiny hole under it. You can press it with a paper clip, hold the power for 10 seconds, and it should connect. Except it isn't.

HEXiT

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
have you tried unplugging from the chargin station or do you connect straight to the usb on your pc.
checked my reciver dongle and i have no reset pin. guess yours is updated.(mine are 2.6 years old)

HEXiT

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
depending on how your forced the pc to shut down, you may have cause a slight power surge. (if it was just instant off'd at the wall).
your best bet is to forget about repairing it yourself. and get in touch with logitech. there whole rma process takes about 2 weeks and you will receive a new g930 fresh in the box.

Solution

jcopeland

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2011

Yes, just bought a new receiver stick and no audio even though the computer registered everything. The hole is extremely tiny. I to press down on the receiver stick as well as the headphones to create the link. Thanks for the answer Ownryder!