Gadget Gift Ideas For Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamuelson

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
The Beatles Rock Band is a blast. Both of my daughters love to play it. My oldest daughter, who is 13, loves the Beatles music. This is definitely a lot of fun to play.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
well considering jsut this week our only vehicle had a major break down , and teh fact that two motnhs ago our sistger's car up and died for good , i'd say any x-mas present would rock ... because between gettign our car fixed , and trying to help our sister get her wself a cheap used car , i jsut don't think our budget will put us on santa's "Nice" list this year... though i'm just tryign to figure out what we did wrong this year ... LOL well any way here's to finding coals in my stockings this year !

cashews

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
[citation][nom]truehighroller[/nom]She looks a lot like my wife. I seen her picture and did a double take.[/citation]
I hate to break it to you but your wife is moonlighting as a technology blogger

G

The PSPgo is not "one of the newest, coolest items for the gadget lover and gaming fan". It's a pathetic, miserable failure. Stick with the PSP-3000.

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]truehighroller[/nom]She looks a lot like my wife. I seen her picture and did a double take.[/citation]

Dude....your wife makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

jcknouse

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]bill gates is your daddy[/nom]Dude....your wife makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.[/citation]

ROFLMAOPMP

Me too...SHAAAAAWIIIIIIING!

cangelini

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2008
[citation][nom]truehighroller[/nom]Why would some one give me a thumbs down for saying that she looks like my wife?? People on here can be really silly some times..[/citation]

Thumbs up for attractive wives IMO =)

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]truehighroller[/nom]Why would some one give me a thumbs down for saying that she looks like my wife?? People on here can be really silly some times..[/citation]

Because they are jealous, of course!

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
^--- totally loling at how this comment thread is all about Sarah and there's almost nothing on the products we covered. ^_^

-Devin

jcknouse

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]cangelini[/nom]Thumbs up for attractive wives IMO =)[/citation]

I say two thumbs up for the beautiful woman in the photos who has no ring on. ;-)

I wonder if she likes tall geeky guys. lmao she's probably married, right? lol

and no, I didn't read the articles before...just looked at the pictures...at least I'm honest. lol

jcknouse

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]dconnors[/nom]^--- totally loling at how this comment thread is all about Sarah and there's almost nothing on the products we covered. ^_^-Devin[/citation]

Um, read what JohnnyLucky said. Ditto from me. They're neat little gadgets in the article, but nothing I'd get for myself or anyone else.

Besides, I just bought over $2000 of computer parts from NewEgg and built a PC. Merry Christmas to me! lol

And besides, no offense to the Tom's staff or the products...but, Sarah is just totally gorgeous. Any red-blooded, hetero male is going to look at and admire her. And as far as I can tell (especially by the comments here...mine included), the user base seems to be majority male.

Yeah...she's totally hot. I'd take her home to meet mom and dad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.