Galaxy Nexus Arriving at Best Buy December 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentonsl_2010

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Wouldn't touch that phone with a 10ft pole until they get volume issue fixed.[/citation]
Volume was fixed earlier this week.

[citation][nom]masterasia[/nom]I thought it was GSM capable?[/citation]

It is. There are 2 version of this phone the i515 and the I9250. The later being GSM

afrobacon

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
You know, at first I wanted this phone; couldn't imagine buying another one. With all the delays its hard for me to see why I was interested in the first place.

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Wouldn't touch that phone with a 10ft pole until they get volume issue fixed.[/citation]
Had the update fix about an hour ago. No need to worry anymore.

You know, at first I wanted this phone; couldn't imagine buying another one. With all the delays its hard for me to see why I was interested in the first place.
I got it last satuday and i've fallen in love with it. It's quick, fluid and the only issue i've had is the sound which has now been fixed. Some people might be put off by the large screen, but in all honesty i couldn't see myself using a smaller screen - I find it quite comfortable to text with too(average sized hands).

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
I assure you, Canada is NOT part of North America. It is it's own contintent. After invading the United States in 1812 and torching the US capitol and white house, Canada actually declared itself the Continent of Canada. Despite some propaganda which is designed to imply great friendship between the US and Canada, Canadians can't stand the stinking "northern Americans".

Lesson over.

Status
Not open for further replies.