Galaxy Nexus Sign-up Form Has Seven Carrier Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
I'm on U.S. Cellular and I would get one in a second.
I don't see them getting it though. They were pretty excited just to get the Motorola Electrify. The Electrify is a massive improvement over anything they've offered in the past.

G

Nope, my carrier do have Nexus S though, but indeed some delay but it is Samsung; quite disappointed with their manufacturing and design compare to HTC, the NS felt cheap and Nexus One still sounds great in my book.

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
I've yet to hear the retail price of the phone, if it's less than $500 I'll get myself one early next year.

G

"google's second own-Brand phone?" im pretty sure this is the third. Nexus one = 1... Nexus S = 2.... Galaxy Nexus = 3....

G

"google's second own-Brand phone?" im pretty sure this is the third. Nexus one = 1... Nexus S = 2.... Galaxy Nexus = 3....

bb33

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2010
Nope I will not be getting one. I currently have the SGS2 and am quite happy with it so I will wait for quite a while before I get another phone.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
I'd really like to compare it to the SGS2 and the iPhone 4s. I'm big on build quality and would want to read some more reviews, but it does look like a sweet piece of kit.

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
[citation][nom]traz336[/nom]"google's second own-Brand phone?" im pretty sure this is the third. Nexus one = 1... Nexus S = 2.... Galaxy Nexus = 3....[/citation]

Need to read it better. They were talking about the Nexus S, not the Galaxy Nexus.

And I wont be getting one. My Droid Bionic has a bit slower CPU, same GPU, same storage but a bit smaller and lower res screen. Still not worth moving to the Nexus Prime.

darknate

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
"...confirmed the Galaxy Nexus, the follow-on to Google's second own-brand smartphone, the Nexus S."

learn to read and not just skip through articles.

G

I'm a T-Mobile customer and was all set to pick up the Galaxy S II this week after nearly four years with my Blackberry phoneasaurus--that is, until the Galaxy Nexus was unveiled. Desperately hoping it comes to T-Mobile soon!

rcrodgers

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2011
I would NEVER get it for T-Mobile. So, I'm gladly switching to either Verizon or Sprint (if/when they get it) depending on the service plan(s) available. I'm done with T-Mobile.

kj3639

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
My wife and I pay an extra $20 a month because we have wimax smartphones, yet we live in a region without wimax. Getting two of these we would avoid that charge, plus the LTE chip in the phone would be ready for when LTE finally does come out for Sprint. Also, google runs the show on these, so your phone actually get's updated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.