Galaxy Note 2 HD Swap?

chriscshunter

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
My old Galaxy Note 2 stopped turning on so i got it replaced with another note 2, but i lost all the data that wasn't saved in my Google account or sd card. I'm trying to figure out where the hardware is located on the old phone and swap it with this phone. Is this feasible?

Solution
All your data is stored on the internal phone flash memory that is integrated onto the phone's motherboard. If the power button is not working try connecting to the laptop through cable once and check if it turns the phone. That's the best we can try as of now.

AkshatG

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
Hi chriscshunter

What I would rather suggest is as you are saying it is just a screen issue with the old phone and you are having the phone with you...what you can do is connect it to the laptop and take a backup of all the files you need also alternatively you can connect an external display like a tv or a screen to the phone and then install airdroid on that phone and access the old phone through your browser and take a backup of all the data you need as airdroid provides a way to access all the contacts and information on the phone. Hope this helps :)

AkshatG

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
All your data is stored on the internal phone flash memory that is integrated onto the phone's motherboard. If the power button is not working try connecting to the laptop through cable once and check if it turns the phone. That's the best we can try as of now.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS