Galaxy Note 9 vs. Pixel 3 XL: Which Big Phone Should You Get?

Nov 21, 2018
How is this a Draw?

The Note clearly wins in all important categories, excepting for the OS and price. But the pictures in this article clearly look like the Note is the better camera here. The Note 9 also has 2x optical zoom.

The Note can also take SD cards if the storage space, which beats the 3XL, becomes full. The Note even has 2GB more RAM.

Finally, the Note 9 even has a larger screen and with the larger battery (15% larger!), there is clearly no contest here. The Note 9 wins

Jul 21, 2018
'But the pictures in this article clearly look like the Note is the better camera here. The Note 9 also has 2x optical zoom.'

You like oversaturated? Smaller dynamic range? Me not!

Nov 21, 2018

Might be because it looked better on my work laptop screen then. Perhaps I need a better monitor to truly appreciate the difference.

What about the rest of the hardware though? And the 2x optical zoom?

Dec 19, 2018
the note 9 is also avaialable on google fi network(may have been added after this article came out). just lacks the extra security google offers on the pixel over fi.
the pixel may have a smaller storage, but i think any google phone has unlimited cloud storage . doesn't matter the picture size