Question Galaxy S7 Unresponsive

Jul 19, 2021
Woke up to my SG-S7 being unresponsive, save for the blue dot notification in the upper left hand corner. Good times! Long story short... I got it to try and reboot but it just kept looping the logo. Then I did myriad other button combinations as per so many threads and videos on the 'net. Somehow, it thought it was "custom," like I'm trying to flash it or something. No clue. That must've come from those before-mentioned button pushes. When I try to do the "simulated battery pull" with the power button and volume down button, I can get the logo screen to come on but it just disappears. I can't get it to shutdown or reboot, nuthin'! Maybe if it did, it would get past whatever has mucked it up. Maybe not. Any thoughts? Oh, and a computer does not recognize the phone. As of now, the phone no longer thinks it's "custom" and is back to the regular logo. Again, no clue. Still won't turn off or reboot, though. And, that blue beacon has gone away. So, I wait and wait for the battery to just die so maybe I can finally reboot. Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Android Smartphones 1
geewhoami Android Smartphones 1
Zomb95 Android Smartphones 0
C Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 4
6 Android Smartphones 0
I Android Smartphones 7
tumolotion Android Smartphones 0
J Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 1