Galaxy S8 Dominates LG G6 in Speed Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_83

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
Dominates? Umm no. I would say equal. It seemed like everytime the G6 won you said it was even and even when the S8 was faster it was by a split second. Gimme a break with this bias speed test.

Mark Spoonauer

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks for your comment. Dominates applies to winning pretty much every test. But as I said,
the difference was quite close in most cases, with the exception of Subway Surfers.

Antoine_5

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
I definitely wouldn't​ say dominates!
Your acting like the G6 came in later that day! when it was only a split second behind the Galaxy S8 and some times it was even faster than the S8. But the way it was announced you were actually giving a bias opinion. Back in the day when i grew up a reporter only reported the news they didn't try to sway people to their own opinion and that's what you did because there is no way in the world that the Samsung Galaxy S8 with the 8:35 chipset obliterated the LG G6 with the 821 when they were neck-and-neck you have to give credit where credit is due. So please be fair next time in your review and don't let the love for a device brand sway your opinion if you are a real review. Now if you're being paid on the other hand that's a whole other thing but please state that opinion as well. It's kinda like piling food on your plate! but your really not hungry!

Antoine_5

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
And may I add that you go back and really sit down and listen to your own review listen to your gesture, listen to the vibes that you're sending then you will know the real story of message you were sending. I'm not mad because it was LG I'm mad because you didn't take control of your fullest potential.

Rob_83

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
Exactly my point. The Samsung with the newer chipset which everyone says is the reason to buy it over the LG barely showed any advanatge

Status
Not open for further replies.