Galaxy S9+ Battery Life: Here's How It Stacks Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2018
As much as I would like to have the S9+ or the Note 8, I'm still using the Note 4. The Note 4 was the last cellphone Samsung ever made with a removable battery. For my own use and my employees use the addition of a triple sized extended battery keeps our cellphones running for easily days without a recharge. Also, if by chance we do up the extended battery and don't have the luxury of waiting for the battery to be recharged we just insert a fully charged battery we have continuously charging. Our downtime? Zero. And for that we continue to keep the Note 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Android Smartphones 5
G Android Smartphones 0
nwgamelover Android Smartphones 4
T Android Smartphones 3
F Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
G Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 11
knanan Android Smartphones 0
Mark Spoonauer Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Question Sometimes my phone dont recognize charger
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Is Thinner Than S9+ But It Packs a Lot More Battery
Solved! Samsung Galaxy J3 V Battery/Phone heating up
My friend gave me this GORGEOUS galaxy s6. Im guessing its an internal battery (checks out) and he said it was dead. I went to
My Samsung galaxy s5 will not hold a hold a charge no longer than hour put a new battery in, however it did not resolve the I
My galaxy note 8 was working then battery went dead so I plugged it up and it sat on charger for about a hr then I tried to cu
Optimal Battery Level
Samsung Galaxy Watch Review: Get It for the Battery Life
Galaxy Note 9 Leak Reveals a Very Big Battery
Galaxy Note 9 Battery Leak Is Good and Bad News
Galaxy Note 9’s Huge Screen and Battery Just Leaked
Mine is samsung galaxy s6 edge but when i removed it from charger it turns off...what could be the problem ans its battery is
My Samsung Galaxy s6 active won't turn on unless its plugged into the charger. No matter what the battery percentage is at. I'
I left my Galaxy 4 charging overnight. In the morning it wouldn't turn on. My battery and charger are good and it wouldn't tur
Galaxy S9 Battery Life Could Be This Good
Why is my battery not charging on Samsung Galaxy
Galaxy Note 8 Has a Battery Problem of its Own
Optimize Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Battery Life
Biggest Galaxy Note 8 Surprise? The Battery Life
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 won't turn on after battery drained, turns on for a few seconds and then turns off again

ASK THE COMMUNITY