Game Lets You Recreate Osama's Death Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]still i can see this mission being in a future call of duty game[/citation]

what, going in with 2 helicopters, shooting 4 guards, shooting a woman in the leg and headshotting a single guy?

It better be a bonus mission or massively padded out...

dread_cthulhu

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2010
Hmmm... wonder if you can capture and not kill bin Laden? Either that or drop the gun and just punch the living daylights out of him til he doesn't move any more...

pirateboy

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]what, going in with 2 helicopters, shooting 4 guards, shooting a woman in the leg and headshotting a single guy?It better be a bonus mission or massively padded out...[/citation]

yup, a single unarmed guy

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
actually the latest derivation of the story says, there was no armed personnel and Osama was simply unarmed. The mission was to murder since no solid evidence was there to prosecute him i.e forensic evidence.

chick0n

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
[citation][nom]Parsian[/nom]actually the latest derivation of the story says, there was no armed personnel and Osama was simply unarmed. The mission was to murder since no solid evidence was there to prosecute him i.e forensic evidence.[/citation]

They can always charge him for talking shit on TV ! Just like what Tina have been doing on SNL.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]meat81[/nom]YES... a single unarmed Terrorist![/citation]

or Freedom Fighter depending on which side of the fence you're on

TheCapulet

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
Are people really going to call this operation 'murder'? He was the leader of the most dangerous militant group in the world. A group which is responsible for tens of thousands of civilian and military deaths, and constantly threatens more violence. In a kill or be killed situation, they can send in murder squads and 'assassinate' every one of the bastards; everyone will be safer for it.

I'm looking forward to the first Arma2 mission that recreates this.

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]what, going in with 2 helicopters, shooting 4 guards, shooting a woman in the leg and headshotting a single guy?It better be a bonus mission or massively padded out...[/citation]
No way, this is easily the new $15 DLC for Black Ops.

Now I joke about it, but watch Bobby K. say to Treyarch, "Make it happen".

captaincharisma

Distinguished

well it is call of duty after all. they always have lots of filler

Tmanishere

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009

They would probably replace the guards with juggernaut like endurance that can move at normal speed. This will obviously be a timed run because Pakistani military will gun them after certain time limit.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007

The beauty of the mission will be having to shoot and kill/wound everyone exactly the way they were in real life. So you better make sure you shoot that unarmed woman in the leg! Then for bonus points you have to wrap Osama's body up, recite some Islamic prayers on your mic (Mic obviously required) then push the body overboard while cracking jokes and shouting insults (again mic required). All this for $15 what a steal!

Rab1d-BDGR

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009

Bonus mission? The way single-player games are getting shorter it'll be the entire SP campaign!

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
I think that Osama is a mean, dirty son of a bitch and many more bad things but I think that this sucks! Yeah, making this into a game and wishing his death makes us no different than him and all bastards that follow him!

Status
Not open for further replies.