Solved! game wont launch

roolandas1337

Prominent
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, i have this laptop, Dell Inspiron 15 3567. To save some time the specs are ; i5-7200u , 4gb ram, R5 430m. Now the problem with this laptop is, an old game called "The rise of atlantis", every other game works just fine. I tried updating all the drivers, even turning off multi core setting in bios. as someone told that would help, but nothing.. Windows 10, and game works just fine on my other laptop, which has way worse specs.. What could be the problem? Because when i try to launch the game, screen goes black for split second, then back to normal, and i get window about compatibility, also tried every one of them, still no luck. Anything else could be done to fix it? as it used to work fine, but then would just stop working.. Thanks in advance!

Solution
It has to be some compatibility issue within the game. You may want to try contacting Playrix and see if they have a work around for it. I doubt they want people be able to play their games any longer.

roolandas1337

Prominent
Sep 6, 2017

Yes, i tried that, also tried running it with administrator, that didnt help either. i just want it work! :(

roolandas1337

Prominent
Sep 6, 2017

Yes, i tried that. Black screen appears for split second, then windows appears about compatibility, i tried all of possible versions, no luck..

Is this the version you already had, a saved file, or did you recently redownload it from their site? I would suggest uninstalling what you have, if it was the original, and then redownloading and installing it from their site to see if this resolves the problem.

roolandas1337

Prominent
Sep 6, 2017

I tried re-downloading and installing it again, no luck, i even tried installing the game on usb flash, still no luck..