Solved! Gameplay in Lenovo g50

Aug 2, 2019
Hi my dear friends,

Initially the gameplay og GTA 4 in my laptop was good ,but day by day i experience more heat produced so that the game gets stuck in few places. Is there any solutions for this kind of problem.PLS HELP......I LOVE TO PLAY GTA.

SPECS OF MY LAPTOP...
Intel core i5-5200U cpu @ 2.20ghz 2.20ghz
Installed RAM is 6GB
Operationg System is Windows 10 pro-64 bit x-64 based processor.
Graphic card-AMD R5 M330 Intel 2GB

Solution
You will need to find a way to keep the laptop cooler.

NOTE: If under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer about looking at it. If not then you can either do the following yourself or take the laptop to a local tech.

1. Check the temps to see how high they are getting. There are lots of free programs out there.

2. Make sure you use the laptop on a flat hard surface. Using it places that are not like this, say blankets on a bed, on a carpet, etc., will block air flow.

3. Open up the laptop and clean out (carefully) all the dust and debris. Also make sure that the vents are clear of anything.

4. Should none of this be enough to lower the temps, then you may want to try replacing the thermal paste.

5. After that, should it...
You will need to find a way to keep the laptop cooler.

NOTE: If under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer about looking at it. If not then you can either do the following yourself or take the laptop to a local tech.

1. Check the temps to see how high they are getting. There are lots of free programs out there.

2. Make sure you use the laptop on a flat hard surface. Using it places that are not like this, say blankets on a bed, on a carpet, etc., will block air flow.

3. Open up the laptop and clean out (carefully) all the dust and debris. Also make sure that the vents are clear of anything.

4. Should none of this be enough to lower the temps, then you may want to try replacing the thermal paste.

5. After that, should it still overheat, then you are looking at seeing if the fan(s) need replacing and if not, then looking at other means of cooling it down. (external fans, etc.)

Solution