Gaming Addict Neglects Kids, Loses Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

fobnicat

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2010
"Ruffner allegedly still has her computer."

Well, just so long as she still has her computer the world will continue to spin.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
It's just sad that people can get so addicted to games that they give up on the life around them.
It's especially sad when other people or pets are impacted by one person's habits, especially if that means 6 starving kids.

accolite

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
Man talk about messed up. Irresponsible!

On Joking note:
If she was my wife I'd be like give me that damn computer it's my turn.lol JK

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]truehighroller[/nom]You can be addicted to anything if you're prone to addiction..I think some one should quote that one lol.[/citation]

Pretty much. Some people just have addictive personalities. They get "hooked" and sucked in to things. Be it smoking, Facebook, farmville, or busting a cap in someone's GTA4 ass.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
She USED to be hooked on sex, judging by the number of children she has. (Please...please. I don't need someone to tell me that their farm family has 7 children, and it's normal for them)
Please tell me farmville was one of those games. I know you're all thinking the same thing.

zoemayne

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
please those local news stations just make facts up as the day goes along no one is addicted to GTA especially the PC version. Is there a GTA PC community??

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]truehighroller[/nom]"You can be addicted to anything if you're prone to addiction"

I think some one should quote that one lol.[/citation]
Done :)

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]zoemayne[/nom]please those local news stations just make facts up as the day goes along no one is addicted to GTA especially the PC version. Is there a GTA PC community??[/citation]

Yes there is, it's GTAForums, the modding community and even the online community has quite a few people.

GoldenI

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
I play games, yes. I am a gamer, yes (pretty hardcore one, too). I also love science fiction movies and other nerdy things. But would I neglect my house, wife and children to feed my habits? No. My girlfriend (soon to be fiance) knows that I do, indeed, love video games and other nerd stuff... but would I ever choose to game or watch movies over doing something with her? Definitely not. I spend a lot of time on them, but never do I neglect my girlfriend enough to make her feel as if I love her any less.

Honestly, it is women like her that should have never been given the privilege to birth a child, let alone six. Disgusting.

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
So none of the kids had the common sense to help their step father try to clean up.

Don't feed me that BS they were all to young to do so either; I know first hand I did plenty of chores under age 11.

What's the over/under on the mother becoming a meth addict in 1 year?

Moneyloo

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
[citation][nom]BulkZerker[/nom]Farmville? Please.$50 says she had a L80 hunter in WoW[/citation]

Fixed for you, good sir.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]aaron88_7[/nom]If I had six loud and obnoxious little crumb crunchers in my house I too would be addicted to video games[/citation]
Yea those damn kids popping up out of nowhere... wait a minute those kids were her decision too, there is no excuse she can use, it is all her responsibility and she is at fault.

sinfulpotato

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
I feel there is more to the story. The media likes to stretch the truth when it comes to video games. I remember watching some story about how World of Warcraft is a sexual playground.

I'm not sure what game they where playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.